The city of San Antonio, TX, is the 7th most populous city in the United States and the 2nd most populous city in the southern United States, with more than 1.5 million residents.
San Antonio has a gross domestic product (GDP) of approximately $96.8 billion, which ranks 38th in the United States. San Antonio’s economy focuses primarily on military, health care, government-civil service, financial services, oil and gas, call centers, manufacturing, and tourism.
Those industries create huge opportunities for small businesses in the area, but they can be difficult to get started without the right funding.
AdvancePoint Capital provides business loans up to $1,000,000 to help small businesses in San Antonio get the funding they need to grow and succeed. We offer a variety of loan products, including SBA loans, equipment financing, and working capital loans, that can be customized to fit your specific needs.
How Do I Get A
Small Business Loan in San Antonio?
San Antonio is a great place to start a small business. The city has a strong economy and a growing population, which creates opportunities for businesses in a variety of industries. However, getting a loan without any collateral or a strong credit history can be difficult.
If you’re looking for a small business loan in San Antonio, here are some tips to help you get started:
- Research your options. There are a variety of lenders that offer small business loans in San Antonio. It’s important to compare interest rates, repayment terms, and eligibility requirements to find the best loan for your business.
- Know what you need. Before you start looking for a loan, it’s important to have a clear idea of how much money you need and what you’ll use it for. This will help you narrow down your options and choose a loan that’s right for your business.
- Have collateral. Many lenders will require collateral, such as a home or vehicle, to secure a loan. If you don’t have any collateral, you may still be able to qualify for a loan if you have a strong credit history and solid financials.
AdvancePoint Capital helps you expedite the process of securing funding for your business. We offer a wide range of business loans, from SBA loans to equipment financing, that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
If you’re a small business owner in San Antonio, AdvancePoint Capital can help you get the financing you need to reach your goals.
The 9 Best
Financing Options and Resources for
San Antonio Small Businesses
Small Business Loans for
SBA Loans in
Merchant Cash Advance in
Business Cash Advance in
Business Line of Credit in
Equipment Financing for
Invoice Financing in
Short Term Small Business Loans in
Long Term Business Loans for
U.S. Small Business Administration
How to Grow Your Business in San Antonio
View the San Antonio Small Business Resource Guide for information and assistance in growing your local business, exploring funding options, and contracting.
Find local assistance
Why Do San Antonio Small Business Owners Need Financing?
- Access to Working Capital
- Equipment Purchase and Repair
- Business Plan Expansion (capital for growth and additional work)
- Help for Cash Flow shortages
- Website Development / Maintenance
- Provide Emergency Financial Resources
- Advertising / Marketing needs
- Recruitment of Employees and Training Resources
Additional Resources, Information, Programs, Additional Services, and Grants for Small Businesses in San Antonio
City of San Antonio – COVID-19 Loans for Small Business
LiftFund – In partnership with the non-profit organization LiftFund, the City of San Antonio utilized the funding provided from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act, to provide financial assistance in form of grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations impacted financially by COVID-19.
People Fund– PeopleFund Small Business Loans for minorities, women, and veterans in the Greater San Antonio area.
Get Started Today
AdvancePoint Capital makes the loan application process a simple, straightforward experience.