What are ACH Loans?
An ACH business loan is a term used to describe non-traditional business financing products that take a fixed payment usually weekly or daily Monday-Friday out of the business bank checking account for repayment. Bank loans also use the ACH payment process as well.
Get Started Today
AdvancePoint Capital makes the loan application process a simple, straightforward experience.
What Is an ACH Business Loan? What Does ACH Stand For?
ACH definition: ACH stands for “Automated Clearing House” which is an electronic funds-transfer system run by NACHA, formerly the National Automated Clearing House Association, since 1974. This payment system provides automated clearing house (ACH) transactions not only for business funding payments but also for use with payroll, direct deposit, tax refunds, consumer bills, tax payments, and many more payment services in the United States.
The ACH Network essentially acts as a financial hub and helps people, industry, and organizations move money from one business bank account to another. Recent rule changes are enabling most credit and debit transactions made through the ACH to clear on the same business day, which allows lenders to collect payments smoothly and efficiently. This process reduces risk.
Short Term ACH Business Loans
Business Cash Advance
Overall Benefits of ACH Loans
- Many owners use this funding product like a cash flow loan to help cash shortfalls
- ACH business loans provide additional capital in addition to a credit card. It also has less restrictive credit requirements as well
- Fast and simple payment process. The money funded same day to 24 hours
Qualifications for ACH Capital
- The business bank account must be healthy. What we mean by healthy is that your average daily balance in your account can accommodate a loan payment without causing an overdraft or negative balance in the bank account. If your average daily balance in your bank account dips below the lenders requirements you may be denied an ACH loan.
- Must include a voided check so the lender can activate ACH loan payments and wire funds to a checking account.
Who Offers an ACH Loan?
- Marketplace lenders
- Online lenders
- Loan Brokers
- ACH Lenders
We offer a diverse range of loan products here at AdvancePoint Capital that you can take advantage of today. We provide information and credible loan options that you can rely on for your business. When traditional routes don’t work for your small business, we offer alternative solutions that can help you gain access to the cash you need to push your company forward. If you’re a business owner looking for a simple way to get fast and simple capital, you’re in the right place. Over the years, we’ve empowered countless small business owners with financing solutions that work with their goals.
Whether you’re looking for an ACH advance or short-term business loan option, we’ll find a funding opportunity that aligns with your future needs. AdvancePoint Capital is committed to the growth and empowerment of small businesses seeking the right type of lender to help. If ACH loans aren’t what you’re looking for, we have other small business loan options that you can use to benefit your company,.
Give us a call or contact us today to learn more about our wide selection of ACH loan products that add the convenient and speedy automatic payment process to your loan.