Fast Cash Advance
Many small to mid-sized businesses have trouble juggling cash on hand with current and future financing requirements. These issues are even more difficult for businesses with lower credit. A business cash advance, otherwise known as a merchant cash advance (MCA), empowers companies by allowing them to raise cash quickly. How? A merchant cash advance works by enabling a business to sell a portion of their projected future credit card sales.
Features and Benefits
AdvancePay offers merchant cash advance options for businesses that need cash fast. We pride ourselves on providing:
- Lightning-fast approval
- Cash for business owners with low credit
- A cash flow option for businesses that get their annual revenue primarily through credit cards sales
- No term limits
- Reasonable, competitive terms
- Simple application process
Small business owners often have difficulty finding the right financing options to support their goals. Sifting through cash advance companies for fast and affordable cash flow solutions can be a headache. However, we are well-versed in the many alternative finance options. A merchant cash advance is a friendly option for companies that have great sales projections which they can leverage on their own terms.
A business loan is difficult to obtain without the right amount of credit. The process can be daunting and result in a lot of wasted time and energy that could otherwise be spent on more important initiatives. At AdvancePoint Capital, we understand how important time is for business owners. An MCA is a premier solution for quick cash.
We’re here to partner with small businesses, not act as a roadblock to their success. It’s for this very reason that we provide funding options that allow small businesses with a wide variety of credit histories to receive the cash they need. It’s never been easier to fund your future endeavors.
How Does A Merchant Cash Advance Work?
All businesses can benefit from some additional capital. However, a business loan typically has an application that doesn’t work out for smaller businesses that are looking for quick cash. Here at AdvancePoint Capital, we pride ourselves on being a cash advance provider that understands a company’s needs. If you’re worried about waiting around to qualify for a traditional business loan or have already been waiting, a merchant cash advance may be the right path for you.
A merchant cash advance allows you to get funded in a day or two without much paperwork. Once approved, cash advance providers will typically offer a lump sum of cash in exchange for a percentage of your daily credit card sales. A merchant cash advance receives a payback through automated clearing house (ACH) withdrawal. This means that payback happens automatically, so there’s no need for extra work on your behalf.
The fast, convenient and straightforward way to get the money you need for your business – now! Get your quote today by filling out our simple form.
Merchant Cash Advance Terms
Many of our clients need cash on hand fast. While it may be ideal in the long run to obtain a business capital loan or a small business term loan, a merchant cash advance is the absolute quickest cash advance option on the market. So, here are some reasons why a company owner may want to consider this option:
- They can’t qualify for business funding. Small business owners know just how difficult it is to be eligible for traditional financing through banks or other loan institutions. Established businesses that are growing or trying to keep up with seasonal spikes need a way to fund ventures. If not, their company could suffer immensely or tank altogether. AdvancePoint Capital offers alternative cash flow methods that give small businesses the freedom to grow or scale on their own terms.
- They have poor credit. Many small business owners try their hand with banks or with SBA loans. However, eventually, they run into specifications that they cannot meet, long waiting periods, and mountains of paperwork. Spending all of this time and effort just to be denied can be devastating. We have you them covered. As long as a business has been established for six months or more, AdvancePoint Capital will take care of their cash advance needs regardless of credit score.
- They need cash flow fast. As we’ve mentioned, a merchant cash advance is the fastest option that a business can get for cash flow. Many retailers and merchants need short term capital due to the nature of their business model. An MCA enables businesses to receive fast cash from lenders without making them wait around or jump through hoops.
The merchant cash advance process is fast. Within two business days, you can receive the cash flow you need to keep the ball rolling. Unlike traditional financiers, we don’t require tax returns. In addition, poor credit will not affect you. No more hours of paperwork or years of intensive records to dig through in order to get the finances you need.
Our easy to access online application makes the process fast and simple. All you need to do is fill out the form, giving you instant access to cash on hand without an in-person consultation. Receive funding in a shorter time than it takes to fill out a business proposal with AdvancePoint Capital.
All we need from you is:
- A submitted one-page application that can be found on our website
- Proof that your business has been established for six months or more
- Your most recent Merchant Processing Statements and/or Business Bank Statements
Apply today — Fast and Simple Financing
Here at AdvancedPoint Capital, we understand how difficult it is for small businesses to get a foothold where they need it. It’s for this very reason that we got into the alternative financial services business. We know that companies like yours shape the economy — providing products and services while also creating much-needed jobs. Our financial solutions are convenient, simple, and fast so that you can receive the capital you need to keep the gears of the economic wheel turning.
Does your bank fail to offer your company the financing options you need on a timeline that works for you? Or perhaps your credit isn’t high enough to receive the payment you need. Contact AdvancePoint Capital today so that your company can obtain the financing it needs faster than ever before. Fill out our simple form, or give us a call at (800) 381-8290. Our helpful and friendly representatives are available to assist you 24/7. Call today!
The fast, convenient and straightforward way to get the money you need for your business – now! Get your Quote Today by filling out our simple form.