Charlotte, North Carolina, is the most populous city in the Tar Heel State, with almost one million people. North Carolina is the United State’s fifteenth largest city and the county seat of Mecklenburg. The metro area itself has over 2.6 million residents within its boundaries. The city and surrounding counties represent a population over 2.8 million. Between 2004 and 2014, Charlotte ranked as America’s fastest-growing metro area's.
Charlotte is a thriving hub for small businesses. At AdvancePoint Capital, we're proud to provide tailored small business loans in Charlotte of up to $1,000,000. We recognize that each business has unique financial requirements, so we offer a range of loan products to suit your situation. Whether you need financing for inventory, equipment, marketing, or expansion, our team is here to help you navigate the lending process. So if you're seeking small business loans in NC, look no further than AdvancePoint Capital for customized solutions to fuel your business growth.
Get A Small Business Loan in Charlotte, NC
Securing small business loans in Charlotte is a challenge for new business owners. But no need to fret, AdvancePoint Capital is your trusted partner throughout the lending process. Our range of loan products caters to diverse business needs, ensuring that you find the perfect fit. As a top provider of small business loans in NC, we take pride in tailoring solutions to support the growth of businesses of all sizes.
From term loans for equipment or real estate to working capital for daily expenses, our loan options are designed to address the unique requirements of each business. Experience hassle-free lending with AdvancePoint Capital today!
9 Best Loans for Charlotte Small Businesses (September 2023)
Small Business Loans in NC
Business term loans are the most requested product because of there clear fixed rates & terms. This product is popular because proceeds can be used for a variety of purposes.
SBA Loans in Charlotte
SBA loans are very popular because of great rates & terms. Guidelines are strict and you will need to have good credit to get approved. Application process will require some time and guidance but the results are well worth it.
Merchant Cash Advance
For Charlotte businesses who accept credit cards, this business funding solution of merchant cash advances money off of future credit card sales. All credit considered and limited documentation is required unlike traditional loans.
Business Cash Advance
An alternative to a loan, a business cash advance offers a lump sum up front off of future sales that the business pledges. The repayment process is based on a set percentage of future revenue. High approval rates with lax credit requirements and less paperwork required.
Business Line of Credit
A business line of credit is revolving which offers flexibility that term loans do not. Charlotte owners can draw money on demand up to a credit limit. You only have to pay interest on the outstanding balance.
Equipment financing are either leases or loans and used when you are purchasing new equipment that is being used as the collateral for the financing. Because of the collateral, repayment ranges from 2 to 7 years which in turn provides affordable payments.
Invoice Financing in Charlotte
Invoice financing advances a lump sum of the invoice at time of issuance for a nominal fee. This process accelerates accounts receivable and allows the business owner to not have to wait for the invoice to be paid for by the client.
Short Term Small Business Loans
Commonly used for working capital needs, a short term loan is great when you need a fast approval. This term loan comes with fixed rates and terms. Easier credit requirements, less documentation and higher approval rates than bank financing.
Long Term Business Loans
Long term business loans are term loans with fixed terms that are repaid over 2 to 10 years. This product is for established Charlotte businesses with a good track record, good credit, and can support success with documentation.
U.S. Small Business Administration
How to Grow Your Business in Charlotte, NC
View the North Carolina Small Business Resource Guide for information and assistance in growing your local business, exploring funding options, and contracting.
Why Do Charlotte Small Business Owners Need Financing?
Initiatives, Programs, Capital, and Small Business Grants in Charlotte
- Mecklenburg County’s Small Business Loan Program
- Charlotte Business Community Resources
- Carolina Small Business Development Fund (CSBDF)
- The City of Charlotte’s New “Open for Business” Initiative
- Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
- City of Charlotte Open for Business
- SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS FOR WOMEN IN CHARLOTTE, NC Community: Amber Grants for Women
Advice, Tips, and Pros and Cons for Charlotte Small Business Owners
When looking for funding for your business, businesses should always begin the process by searching for the right business loan originator. The following are the basic requirements in searching for the best business funding.
- Picking the Loan Originator: Research the reputation of the loan originator. Look for reviews on Google, the company's BBB ratings, and feedback from other businesses in Charlotte that have borrowed from them. Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the lender. Consider the responsiveness of the loan originator. Are they responsive and answering all of your questions? Are they taking the time necessary to service your needs through the application process?
- Product Depth: Ask what products they offer to customers and determine if they have a lot of different options to choose from.
- Compare Rate and Terms: Always compare rates and terms of your product offers. Balance costs with terms and flexibility.
- Application Process: Get a clear understanding of the application process and what is required of you in terms of documentation for qualifications. No sense in applying for something that doesn't fit. Also, ask for time frames, what to expect from the application to a pre-approval, and what it will take to get funded if you accept the terms.
Get Started Today
AdvancePoint Capital makes the loan application process a simple, straightforward experience.